CoolFlyff
Login here with your Username and password.

monster suggestion

Go down

monster suggestion

Post by 2side on Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:42 pm

Well, like the other time, this was a flash idea, but this one has some nice bases.
While I was AoEing at cyclops, suddently I depare myself with just 20 monsters behind me, and none of them are aggro (red named). So I started wondering if it was possible to make all cyclops aggro's, because that way is way easier to collect them and take much more Very Happy

As a natural AoE knight, I always want to oversee myself, get more and more and see my limits in AoE, and in this server that can be easly accomplished ^-^

By the way, im refering to the cyclops in GM island.

2side

Back to top Go down

Re: monster suggestion

Post by Gravious on Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:46 pm

And if you're a non-AoE BJ or something, with less HP. All these Cyclopses are attacking you. You will die in no time ?
Gravious

Back to top Go down

Post by 2side on Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:08 pm

hehe right, the cyclops I was refering to were the GM island ones, like I refered on the post. Besides there's always the cyclops in azria, they aint be in such a massive way, but they spawn quite fast, so I guess theres no problem taking their hits there.

But hey, I was talking as a knight, cuz I've done some rebirths with a friend blade and he also says that those cyclops should be aggro too. Besides, I don't have that much HP, I'm 110 sta based lol

2side

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum