CoolFlyff
Login here with your Username and password.

Game Master Application Requirements

Go down

Game Master Application Requirements

Post by daedalus on Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:25 pm

To start with, this is not intended to be rude to anyone, so please don't say I'm being mean with this.

a GM application is NOT:
short
choppy
un-readable
unbearably inconclusive
in paragraph form.

a GM application IS:
lengthy
complete
thoughtful
readable
in understandable English (unless applying for foreign private server)

The person you are applying to wants to make sure they can trust you with their server. If you give an application like this:

"my name is ________. im applying for gm bcuz i tink it'd be fun to help people in ur server. pick me."

honestly, it demeans people who actually put time and effort into an application to run a server, such as:

"Hello, my name is __________. The position I am applying for is GM, because I have a lot of experience with being a Game Master. I've made my own (mediocre or not) private server, and have GM'd on other private servers. I am mostly on whenever I want to, and spend quite a bit of time in-game. I know all of the rules and plan to follow them as it states. I honestly hope you'll pick me to be your next GM because I think it'd be a lot of fun to help people when they need it."

No, it's not extremely lengthy, but at least they put time and work into it, unlike the other.

(PRE-NOTE: DO NOT post your GM Application on this)

(NOTE: again, this was not intended to be insulting to anyone, and I apologize ahead of time if it did)

- andrew (daedalus)

Last edited by midievalbraniac on Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
daedalus
Server Administrator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum